[Consol] Re: Lofi Dewanto - CONSOL

Max de Mendizábal max at upn.mx
Thu Jan 23 10:10:40 CST 2003

Hello,

   The earthquake was bad, and damaged some cities at the west of Mexico.
There were some casualities there, but I think it was not so bad than the
1985 earthquake. We had luck for that. Here, in Mexico City everything is
ok.

  There are many choices on PCs and laptops. Ask for it. Tell us what kind
of configuration you want. We can provide you any Windows version (we have
a Campus Agreement for the matter).

Yours
Max de Mendizabal