[Consol] my participation in CONSOL in feb 2005

Max de Mendizábal max at upn.mx
Sat Jan 8 15:56:34 CST 2005

Dear Randall,

I am very sorry with this misunderstanding. I am not a member of the
CONSOL organizational group. However I think the "Universidad Pedagógica
Nacional" can pay for the hotel and food. I think the taxis would be
rarely used because I can offer you transport here. I am very sure some
volunteers will be happy to drive for you.

Please let me know your arrival and department schedule. I will wait for
you in the airport.

Yours
Max de Mendizabal
Universidad Pedagógica Nacional