[Consol] my participation in CONSOL in feb 2005

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Sat Jan 8 09:38:06 CST 2005

>>>>> "Randal" == Randal L Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> writes:

>>>>> "Octavio" == Octavio Ruiz (Ta^3) <tacvbo at tacvbo.net> writes:
Octavio> But we have a situation, to be honest we didn't contact you
Octavio> before because we can not guarantee the travel allowances (I
Octavio> mean, the airplane tickets) and I (personally) don't know how
Octavio> can negotiate that peculiarity with you.

Randal> The deal I had with GULEV, I will also make to you.  You pay for my
Randal> hotel, taxis, and food, and I will take care of the flights.  The
Randal> hotel must have high-speed internet in my room, and should be as close
Randal> as possible to the conference.  If that's acceptable, we can proceed.

I'm still waiting to hear back on this.  Are we on, or not?  I need to
know within a few more days so that I can make arrangements for
suitable flights.