[Consol] my participation in CONSOL in feb 2005

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Jan 25 14:56:35 CST 2005

If we can do this on Monday, 21 feb, it will work best for me, as long
as my work location is close to the hotel you guys are providing for me.

In that case, I'd fly in sunday, and out the following sunday, doing your
class all day monday, and the CONSOL conference for the rest of the week.

A "tiff" of my passport can be found at
<http://www.stonehenge.com/pic/passport_page.tif>.

The course is "Learning Perl", presented in a day.  The description
can be found in http://www.stonehenge.com/perltraining/course.html (I
think).

If that's acceptable to you, I'll book the travel tonight.