[Consol] my participation in CONSOL in feb 2005

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Jan 19 10:16:40 CST 2005

Max> I was wondering if you are interested on give us a small course
Max> at the Universidad Pedagógica Nacional the week after or before
Max> the congress. If so, please tell me what are your conditions for
Max> it (cost, expenses, and all that) and finaly, the name of the
Max> courses you teach.

I have hour-long, half-day-long, day-long, and week-long courses.  My
normal rate is USD $3500/day, but I'm open to negotiation on that.  I
have courses at various levels of instruction as well. Do you want an
introduction to Perl (like the "Learning Perl" book), or some specific
application area?

If it's a single day you want, the best would be to do it on 21st, so
that I'd just fly in on the 20th instead of the 21st.

If it's longer, I'm free the week of the 14th, although we need to get
approval quickly on that, because I need to buy the air ticket within
the next 24 hours.  I am *not* free the week following CONSOL, because
I'm already flying to New York state for a project.