[Consol] my participation in CONSOL in feb 2005

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Feb 14 19:25:21 CST 2005

Max>    Another question, how long is the one day of Learning Perl course?
Max> How many hours does it take? It could be from 9:00-14:00 and
Max> 16:00-19:00? Please tell me your preferences on this.

This works fine, actually.  I'll need to be in the room at 8:00am to
ensure everything projects right and learn all the things I need to be
calm enough to present all day. :)

I'm presenting from my laptop.  I'm providing you with a PDF to
reproduce for the students.  When do you want that?  Yesterday? :)