[Consol] Reservación de hotel para Bdale

Gunnar Wolf gwolf at gwolf.cx
Fri Jan 30 08:04:47 CST 2004

¿Quién tiene contacto con el hotel, para reservarle un cuarto a Bdale
por dos noches?

Saludos,

----- Forwarded message from Bdale Garbee <bdale at gag.com> -----

From: Bdale Garbee <bdale at gag.com>
To: Gunnar Wolf <gwolf at gwolf.cx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:01:57 -0700
Subject: Re: Your abstract, please...

Gunnar Wolf <gwolf at gwolf.cx> writes:

> I also want to bring to your attention that we will be having an
> official conference hotel [1], you might want to book there to be
> together with the rest of the attendees. (Remember: US$1 ~= MX$11)

Ok.  I don't have the actual itinerary in hand yet, but I just made my travel
reservations with HP's agent.  I will arrive in Mexico City at 21:15 on 9 Feb,
and will depart at 08:10 on 11 Feb.  Our travel agent does not know that hotel,
so can you make a suitable reservation in my name?  Also, do I need to make
some advance arrangement for ground transportation from the airport to the
hotel on my arrival?

I will forward a copy of my itinerary information when it is available.

Bdale

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf at gwolf.cx - (+52-55)5630-9700 ext. 1366