[Consol] LitrO???

R I C H A R D ricardo at cancun.fi-a.unam.mx
Wed Feb 25 23:02:28 CST 2004

Hi every body!!!

Some friends talked to me about LitrO, I'm very interested about this, but
I can´t find more about that on the INTERNET... Could you send me a link
or some information about LitrO???

Thank You.

--
Looking in your eyes I see a paradise
This world that I found is too good to be true

I'm so glad that I found you I'm not gonna lose you
Whatever it takes I will stay here with you
Take it to the good times see it through the bad times
Whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do

Search your heart and  search your soul
And when you find me there you'll  search no more

		"We can build this dream together"...