[Consol] Roblimo <-> CONSOL

Gunnar Wolf gwolf at campus.iztacala.unam.mx
Thu Jan 23 14:39:12 CST 2003

Hi again!

> Please excuse my delay in return. My schedule is hectic, as I'm sure you
> can imagine.
>
> Tampa airport is fine, and as long as I leave and return at hours the
> shuttle bus is running, that's what I take -- $44 round trip from
> Bradenton. I only use cabs if my flight leaves before 7 a.m. or I get in
> after 9 p.m. -- hours when the shuttle doesn't run.

Ok, I got your ticket paid, you can pick it up at any United Airlines desk
(or at the airport when you are already on your way here). Your
connection will be in Chicago - yes, it is ridiculous to make you cross
twice the USA, but... It was the best ticket I got, sincerely - And the
hours of departure and arrival are quite nice. The relevant data:

Confirmation code: MZRN4C
First flight: February 5
Tampa-Chicago: Flight 1111, departing at 11:55, arriving at 13:43
Chicago-Mexico: Flight 1007, departing at 16:50, arriving at 21:09
Second flight: February 10
Mexico-Washington: Flight 1020, departing at 10:55, arriving at 15:55
Washington-Tampa: Flight 919, departing at 17:20, arriving at 19:36

The ticket is already paid. You can pick it up any time you want.

About your talk - Great, I liked very much this couple of paragraphs - I
will not answer to you right now, as I'm tied up with the other CONSOL
duties, but I am sure this will be interesting for our people :-) Please,
could you make up a title and a simple brief (couple of lines) for your
talk? It would be incredibly more accurate than anything I can come up
with :-)

Greetings,

--
Gunnar Wolf - gwolf at campus.iztacala.unam.mx - (+52-55)5623-1118